Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Medical Insurance premiums paid at 80%
- Life Insurance premiums paid at 80% + free $4,000
- Dental Insurance premiums paid at 100%
- $200 paid FSA
- Long Term Disability (LTD) paid at 100%
- Retirement Plans with employer contributions
- Employee Assistance Program
Paid Time Off
- Vacation: 6mos= 40hrs+; 1-5 years = 80 hrs; 5-10 years = 120 hrs; 10-15 years = 160 hrs; 15-25 years = 200 hrs; and 25 years or more = 240 hrs
- Sick: 1mos – 10 years = 8 hrs per month; 11th year and up = 12. Can accrue up to 1560 and convert up to 24 hours to personal time.
- Holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King’s Birthday, President’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Day After, Christmas Eve and Day, and Floating Holiday.
- Paid Bereavement
- Paid Jury Duty
- Paid Military Leave
The Human Resources Office is located on the Mezzanine Level of Terminal A at Memphis International Airport.
- Office: 901-922-8049
- Fax: 901-344-2487
We are committed to a drug-free workplace. All job applicants are subject to drug testing and a fingerprint-based criminal history check. Memphis-Shelby County Airport Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer. (EOE, M/F, D/V)